After an engaging career as a Director of Photography and Camera Operator shooting feature films and television for Universal, 20th Century Fox, Amazon, Netflix, Disney, HBO, Paramount Plus, ITV, NBC, ABC, Keith is venturing in a new creative direction as a PRODUCER.
Keith’s past shooting history includes:
- MAYOR OF KINGSTOWN
- REACHER, Season 1-2
- THE DESPERATE HOUR
- TAKEN, Season 1-2
- THE PATH TO 9/11
- STAR TREK DISCOVERY
- STRANGE NEW WORLDS
- BOMB GIRLS
- 12 MONKEYS
- THE SEEKER: THE DARK IS RISING
- CAMP ROCK 2
- HEROS REBORN
- BLUES BROTHERS 2000
- THE SENTINEL
- SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD
- CINDERELLA MAN
RASPUTIN, HBO, 2nd Unit DOP
- WINNER -1996 Emmy Award- Outstanding Individual Achievement in Cinematography for a Mini-Series or a Special.
- WINNER -1996 Golden Globes- Best Mini-series or Motion Picture Made for TV.
- NOMINATED -1997 ASC Awards- Outstanding achievement in Cinematography in Movies of the Week
ANNE FRANK: THE WHOLE STORY, ABC, 2nd Unit DP/2nd Unit Director
- WINNER- Outstanding Mini-series, 2001 Emmy Awards,
- WINNER- Outstanding Art Direction for a Mini-Series, 2001 Emmy Awards,
- NOMINATED- Best Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for TV, 2002 Golden Globe Awards,
- NOMINATED- Best Movie or Mini Series of the Year, 2002 A.F.I. Awards,
- NOMINATED- Outstanding Directing in a Mini-Series, 2001 Emmy Awards,
- NOMINATED- Outstanding Cinematography for a Mini-Series, 2001 Emmy Awards.
THE LEAHY’S: MUSIC MOST OF ALL, CBC/Close Up Films, Director of Photography/Associate Director
- Winner: Best Foreign Student Film, 1985 Academy Awards